3/4 C Butter or Margarine
3/4 C Brown Sugar
3/4 C Sugar
3/4 C Peanut Butter
3/4 t Baking Soda
1/2 t Salt
1 1/2 C Flour
1 T Vanilla
1 1/2 C Oats
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cream together butter, both sugars, and eggs
- Add peanut butter, blend for 1 minute
- Continue mixing and add soda, salt, flour, vanilla, when well mixed,
- Add in oats but don't mix to much just until blended. You don't want the oats to fall apart
- Put in a 13x9 pan for thick bars or a large cookie sheet for thinner bars.
- Bake 25-35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean
- While bars are cooking make the frosting.When bars are cooled, Frost with recipe below. Or if your me and can't wait that long cut out a few to eat frost those and then frost the rest later.
6 T Butter or Margarine
4 1/2 C Powdered Sugar
1/2 C Milk
1/2 t Vanilla
Coco to taste about 6 T
Whip all ingredients together for about 5-10 Minutes, Until light in color and fluffy.
You can also use Nutella, or put chocolate chips on top when it is right out of the oven then spread them when they are melted