Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chicken Alfredo Pizza

This pizza is one of my favorite dishes that I make. There are many different ways you can make it. I will write exactly how I made it last night then I will put variations to it at the bottom.

1 Pillsbury dough pizza crust
1 C. Mozzarella Cheese, grated
1 C. Swiss Cheese, grated or cut up fine
1/2 C. Kalamata Olives, chopped (I buy a large bottle at Costco)
1 Med. Size Jar Artichoke Heart, chopped
2 Green Onions, chopped
2 T. Roasted Sun Flower Seeds
1/2 C. Fresh Mushrooms
2 t. Minced Garlic
2 Chicken Breasts, marinated in Caesar Vinaigrette and BBQ'd
1/2 C. Alfredo Sauce ( see other recipe on my blog) 

1.Preheat oven to 425.
2.Spread pizza crust out on pan and bake at 425 for 8 min.
3.While crust cooks, combine all other ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
4.When crust is done, spread sauce on top then add combined ingredients on top.
5. Bake for another 10-15 minutes, until crust is brown and cheese is bubbly throughout.

Now for variations: 
Sauce: I usually use this instead,
1 stick butter melted
2 t. Minced Garlic
2 t. Italian Seasoning
2 t. Onion Powder

Toppings:
Toasted Pine Nuts, I love these but right now they cost 2 million dollars a piece!
Bacon, 
Red onions,
Zucchini.
1 C. Feta Cheese, instead of Mozzarella,



No comments:

Post a Comment