This recipe comes to you from Pampered Chef. I like a lot of their recipes, they are simple, tasty and use common ingredients. Sorry for the bad photo. I cut it up before I remembered to take a picture.
1 Pkg Crescent Rolls
2 Small Chicken Breasts or 1 large
1/2 C Mayonnaise
1 t Mustard
3 T Bacon, cooked and crumbled
(I buy it pre-crumbled near the salad dressings)
1/2 C Cheddar Cheese, grated
1/4 t Garlic Powder
2 T Parmesan Cheese
3 T Green Bell Pepper
- Preheat oven to temperature on the package for crescent rolls.
- Pan fry chicken breasts with no seasonings or oils. (If you add seasonings it ends up being too salty and having too many seasonings) When mostly cooked cut into small bite size pieces and finish cooking.
- While chicken is cooking, in a bowl combine, mayonnaise, mustard, bacon, cheese, garlic powder and * optional green peppers.
- When chicken is done add to bowl with mayonnaise mixture, mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Place crescent triangles on a large cookie sheet so the corners of the fat side of triangle touch, forming a circle or "ring". Squish the triangles out a bit so there is plenty of room to put the chicken on.
- Place chicken on the crescent rolls, putting an even amount all the way around.
- Fold the top part of the triangle crescent roll over the chicken and squish down.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake according the directions on crescent roll package.
- Once done you may top with lettuce and tomato or serve as is.
- I served it with sides dishes of, my yummy Parmesan potato bites and mixed veggies.
- I hope these directions weren't too confusing. Let me know if you need any clarification.