I like to serve this when I am having people over because it is easy and tastes delicious. I got this recipe from Lisa Morris.
3 Chicken Breasts, thawed
1 Can Cream of Chicken
1 16 oz Tub of Sour Cream
2 Packets Dry Italian Dressing
Rice or Noodles
- In a crock pot put chicken, cream of chicken, sour cream and Italian dressing
- Cook on high for 3 hours. If you would like peas add them in the last hour of cooking
- Once done cut up chicken into bite size pieces
- While chicken is cooking, cook rice or noodles
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- I usually serve it with cheese toast