Yummy does not do these justice, I had to refer to my thesaurus to find some adequate words.These are so
Appetizing, Scrumptious, Luscious, Delectable, Mouth-watering!
3 C. milk
2 C. Flour
2 T. Oil
4 T. Sugar
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Hopefully you already know how to cook them. If not, you tube it.
1 can Coconut Milk
2 inches Fresh Ginger, minced
8 oz. Cream Cheese
1/4 C. Brown sugar
Homemade syrup (recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Put coconut milk and ginger in a pot, simmer for 4 minutes
- Get your crepes and put cream cheese in them and roll them up
- Put crepes in a pan top with coconut, ginger mixture
- Top with brown sugar
- Bake, uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown on top
- Top with bananas, strawberries, and homemade syrup
1/2 C. Butter
1 C. Sugar
1/2 C. Milk
1 t. Lemon Juice
1 t. Vanilla Extract
1 t. Almond Extract
1/2 t. Baking Soda
- Add Everything except baking soda and extracts to a pot and boil together for 1 minute
- Add extracts, stir then add baking soda, and stir. It will become very foamy when you add the baking soda so make sure you have a medium to large pot, so it wont over flow.