This recipe comes from surprisingly...Me and my own brain. I really really like these and so did everyone in my whole family! That is a rare treat when everyone eats my food instead of a bowl of cereal. These taste like Breakfast Burritos, India style.
6 -7 Sausage Patties. (I used precooked but uncooked would taste better
5-6 med. Potatoes
2T. Butter or margarine
1 1/2 t. Cumin
3/4 t. Garam Masala (this is sold at most grocery stores I get mine at Walmart)
1/2 t. Turmeric
Salt/Pepper to taste
Handful of Cheese
Oil for frying
Fresh Salsa (You can you use my recipe)
- Microwave potatoes until soft
- While potatoes are cooking, heat up sausage, or cook all the way if your not using precooked patties
- Cut sausage into bite size pieces. Leave grease in the pan from the sausage
- When potatoes are done cut into bite size pieces and add to pan. You could remove the sausage from the pan at this point, I just push it to the side and keep it in the pan
- Add butter, Brown potatoes until mostly crispy
- Push everything to the side of the pan and add eggs, scramble
- Add garlic and all of spices
- Mix until spices are fully incorporated
- Add cheese, stir until melted.
- Cover and keep warm until ready to eat
- Fry corn shells in oil just until soft about 30 seconds or so.
- Serve potato mixture in tortilla with fresh salsa. Delicious-o