This isn't so much a recipe as directions, it came to you from Ricky Allman and Rachel Cochran.
1 Pkg Pillsbury Biscuit Dough (or whatever brand you want)
Cinnamon and Sugar,
Nutella and Peanut Butter mixed together
- I tried the butter flavored and regular biscuit dough and I liked the butter flavored better.
- Rip your biscuit in half and poke a hole in it
- Fry your dough, when it is LIGHT brown turn it over. It will take about 3-5 minutes total time.
- Keep your oil at 300 degrees, it makes them cook better
- Once all done add your toppings. I'm sure you can think of many more yummy toppings. If you do let me know about them.