This breading works for anything just add whatever spices
you want to change the flavor. I use it for everything I deep fry with a batter.
1/3 C milk
(I would add about 2T of any seasonings you like)
for this I used:
Montreal Steak Seasoning
Cajun Season Salt
- Mix everything together, It will be very "Soupy"
- Dip your bite size cut up chicken in the batter and deep fry until cooked through usually 10 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken.
- This will batter about 2 large Chicken breasts
Sticky Finger Sauce:
1 1/2 C Brown Sugar
3 T Franks Hot Sauce ( I got mine at Walmart)
1 1/2 T Corn Syrup
1/4 C Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil on Medium High heat
- Only boil for one minute, or it will turn hard like candy
- Pour over your fried chicken
- This sauce can keep in the fridge for weeks so double it if you want left overs.
- I served this with my Parmesan potato bites (recipe below). Yummy!