Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sticky Finger Chicken

The sauce for this comes from Dealstomeals. I like a lot of her recipes! The breading is mostly my own creation. I have to say this is VERY good!! My family could not get enough of it. I could have made twice as much and not had left overs.

Chicken Breading:
This breading works for anything just add whatever spices 
you want to change the flavor. I use it for everything I deep fry with a batter.
6T Cornstarch
2T Flour
1 Egg
1/3 C milk
Seasonings 
(I would add about 2T of any seasonings you like)
for this I used:
Garlic Powder
Montreal Steak Seasoning
Cajun Season Salt
Cumin
  1. Mix everything together, It will be very "Soupy"
  2. Dip your bite size cut up chicken in the batter and deep fry until cooked through usually 10 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken.
  3. This will batter about 2 large Chicken breasts

Sticky Finger Sauce:
1 1/2 C Brown Sugar
3 T Franks Hot Sauce ( I got mine at Walmart)
1 1/2 T Corn Syrup
1/4 C Apple Cider Vinegar
  1. Combine all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil on Medium High heat
  2. Only boil for one minute, or it will turn hard like candy
  3. Pour over your fried chicken 
  4. This sauce can keep in the fridge for weeks so double it if you want left overs.
  5. I served this with my Parmesan potato bites (recipe below). Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment