3 Chicken Breasts, Pan fried, until golden
brown and crispy on both sides, diced
(I normally don't pan fry chicken but it really adds a good flavor to this
dish, so I wouldn't cook it another way)
1 Can Cream of Chicken
16 oz Sour Cream
Salt and Pepper, to taste
4 C Cooked Rice
1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers, smashed
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix together, chicken, cream of chicken, sour cream, salt and pepper
- In a 9x13 pan put rice on bottom then cover with chicken mixture
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes
- While chicken is cooking, heat butter in pan, once melted and hot add crackers and brown. set aside
- Once chicken mixture is done top with crackers.
- Serve with veggies or whatever. Enjoy!