Flour Tortilla shells
Cheddar or Muenster Cheese or whatever you like, grated or sliced
Green Bell Pepper, chopped
Green Onions, chopped
Cilantro, finely chopped
- In a pan saute with butter, mushrooms, green onions, and peppers.
- Remove from pan.
- Lightly butter one side of tortillas.
- Heat pan to medium.
- Place tortillas on pan. Add on half of shell, cheese, sauteed veggies, cilantro, tomatoes, and about 6 shakes of Cholula then add some more cheese on top (you want cheese on both sides so the quesadilla will stick together).
- Fold tortilla over cook until tortilla is brown on one side
- Flip it over by putting spatula on the open side of tortilla and gently flip over. Brown other side.
- Top with sour cream and enjoy!!!