1 pkg Brownie Mix
2 Squares White Chocolate or 1/4c white chocolate chips
8oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
1/4c powdered sugar
1c Cool Whip, thawed
1 carton strawberries, thickly sliced
Tiny Muffin Tin
- Make brownie mix as directed.
- Thoroughly spray each hole with non-stick spray .
- Fill each tiny muffin hole 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325 for 14 minutes.
- Right when you take them out use a spoon or something to push down the middle of each brownie. You are making room for the filling.
- Remove brownies onto a plate, be careful they like to fall apart. If they do just squish them back together.
- While the brownies are baking melt the white chocolate in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Once melted mix in cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Put "frosting" in a piping bag or you can use a Ziploc bag with a hole cut in corner
- Pipe frosting into each brownie.
- Slice up strawberries and place one slice on top of the frosting. Viola you have a beautiful delicious dessert fit to serve Queen Elizabeth.